Logo

1997 Yamaha 250 OX66 RPM Flux

jaamm

My 250 has a RPM flux on occas

My 250 has a RPM flux on occasion. After a quick movement of the throttles (fore and aft) it smooth's out and doesn't happen again for awhile.

Thanks for the response. I pul

Thanks for the response. I pulled the VST and cleaned the strainer. Didn't look like it was that bad. Also changed fuel filter. What's the best way to test for the fuel pump. I'd hate to buy one and it not be the problem. I sure don't need two fuel pumps.

"I have a 1994 225 Yamaha &#40

"I have a 1994 225 Yamaha (76) 6 crabs. I am having a fuel problem. A mechanic changed the throttle sincere and I can’t adjust it by the book or the factory information sent to me, says to do. Can someone please tell me the proper way to adjust it? I think I have the sincere OK now. The problem is when you get to about 12 to 1500 there is no fuel coming into the crabs. It will not run in the safety mode now. Some information mentions the VST tank or strainer, the high-pressure fuel pump and another the low-pressure fuel pump but I haven’t found any thing in the book described as these. Any help will appreciate."

Back