Logo

1988 yamaha 200 missing on 2 cylinders

J

jameycourtright

"i have a 1988 yamaha 200 and

"i have a 1988 yamaha 200 and it is missing on #2 & #3 cylinders what do i do i have checked coils, stator, fuel, installed new plugs, and changed power pack what else could it be i have also removed the carbs and cleaned them every thing looks good please help"

i have also checked the compre

i have also checked the compression on both cylenders and they are both around 120 lbs

checked the compression with a

checked the compression with a compression tester stator with a volt meter coil packs by tacking coil pack off the other motor and swaping parts and power pact the same way put parts off the bad motor on the good motor and the good motor still ran fine no problems bad motor still missing after swaping parts please help

well did you use a DVA?
what

well did you use a DVA?
what where the compression numbers?
check the grounds on the coils

what is a dva compression was

what is a dva compression was range fom 120 to 117 nothing was way of if the coils were not gounded good would i still be getting a spark because i am it is strong enough to jump about 1/2 inch when you put a srew diver in the plug socket i have checked hevery thing i no to check maybe you no something i dont please hel me JUST-IN-TIME

both ohms and volts dont remem

both ohms and volts dont remembe what the readings where but i think eveything checked out the same

yes could my proble be a reid

yes could my proble be a reid valve or not but im still getting gas to my cylinders becase the plugs are wet feel free to call me 251-379-8857 plesase help my5 yr old really would like to go for a ride this weekend

"my number is on the net, just

"my number is on the net, just got to find it\
i do not call people sorry not my game"

Back