Logo

Online store Canada

swinada

"can somebody tell me if there

"can somebody tell me if there is a good online store for marine engine parts? I need to buy solenoids, plugs, plugwires, distributor, carbkit, oil filters.... the list goes on. Canadian prefferably.
My next Marine dealer is 320Km away and the automotive parts dealer does not carry any marine products."

"yes, I used to order a few ti

"yes, I used to order a few times from the states (PC parts) and you never really know how long it will take something to clear customs. One time I ordered parts for a new PC everything arrived in 10 days except the motherboard and CPU was held up at customs for 3 weeks. Needless to say the person I was building the PC for wasnt very happy.
Also you'r never quiet sure how much they will charge you in customs fee's.
So I preffer to order directly in Canada. But if there is no such thing in Canada I'll order from the states."

"Yes we do have a NAPA dealer,

"Yes we do have a NAPA dealer, however they only get a puzzled look on their faces when I mention "Marine engine". The owner itself knows a little bit but he says that they dont deal to much with that kind of stuff and hence he really cant give me to much advice. And what they can get is very limited."

"Hey, I was in my favorite NAP

"Hey, I was in my favorite NAPA store just yesterday and they have a dedicated marine manual. The clerk at your store may be unaware of it (or just plain lazy).

Jeff"

"A lot of that stuff will cros

"A lot of that stuff will cross with a late 1960s Chevelle ( pick a year ) with a 250 6 cylinder. Possible marine differences might be in the distributor cap ( marine version might have a seal at the base), distributor advance and carbuerator."

Back