Logo

Correct operating temp for AQ131A

Ok so I took the boat out toda

Ok so I took the boat out today and it held temp at 190 and i did not lose any coolant from the rad.But of course there is a new problem now as soon as go to accelerate the engine cuts out like it is starving for gas if I pump the throttle the engine will accelerate if I accelerate a small amount and take a towel and cover the throat of the carb it speeds right up any input would be appericiated as this boat is killing me I have invested quite a bit and just want it to run right not looking for a speed demon!

Can I use a carb off a volvo c

Can I use a carb off a volvo car engine and which one would I ask for?Any other choice besides Solex?Anyone selling a carb off a AQ131A

"Amongst other things, they ha

"Amongst other things, they have different blocks: the AQ125A has a B21 (2.1 liters), and the AQ125B has B230 (2.3 liters).

Check above the starter, there shoud be a brass plate riveted to the block where the engine model an the serial number are stamped."

"Thanks, I will look I new the

"Thanks, I will look I new there had to be some sort of ID somewhere. on the block just didn't know where to look. Any Ideas on how to get any more HP out of this engine"

Back