Logo

Water tank

biancaboat

"Hey, De shortly I got a Glast

"Hey, De shortly I got a Glastron MX 175 Mercruiser motor of 3.0, 135 HP imported from USA in 2005. The problem that I confrunt moment is that we water reservoir and can not remove reservoir, there is a possibility of drying? A solution for the purchase of spare parts, as in Romania are 2-3 importers practice overly high prices. Thanks in advance."

Pull the hose off the radiator

Pull the hose off the radiator cap housing on top of the heat exchanger and direct it into a bucket in the bilge. Dispose of the coolant according to your local requirements.

"Thanks to Troy answered, but

"Thanks to Troy answered, but I saw no one radiator, I know that draw water directly from the lake."

Explain the water tank you are

Explain the water tank you are trying to empty. Is it connected to the engine in any way?

"When I took the boat was appr

"When I took the boat was approximately 30 litres of water in the reservoir, which I removed by pumping with a tube outbord pump connected to the reservoir. After that we put gas and I connected to the engine, but nevertheless persists all a little quantity of water visible in the room carburatorului."

There is water in the fuel tan

There is water in the fuel tank?

Change the fuel water seperator. (May have to do this several times.)
Add fuel stabilizer.
Fill the tank with fresh fuel.

Initially had no fuel filter a

Initially had no fuel filter and I mounted one non-original but I did not have enough flow. The fuel stabilizer I thought but it is a good idea. Am I install a filter and more. Troy Thanks

Back