Logo

Arnolt SeaMite

B

Bll Lord

" I am looking for a source of

" I am looking for a source of parts required for an Arnolt Sea-Mite, Type DDT, Small 4Cyl flathead, 20 HP, 2800 RPM, 1940's, C/W Marine Clutch. Mfd. by Arnolt Motor Division, Arnolt Corp. Warsaw Indiana U.S.A. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks. "

"Bill,
Apparently the Arnolt

"Bill,
Apparently the Arnolt engine was used in B29 Bombers as generator engines during the war. After the war they were bought up and marinized. But Im affraid you will have a difficult time finding parts. Depending on what you need you might find an engine to buy for parts... but that wont help much with bearings, valves, etc.
If you havent already done so you could post a wanted ad for parts or a complete engine in the classified section: MarineEngine.com Classifieds.
Good luck.
Andrew"

" Bill:
I have a two page fol

" Bill:
I have a two page folder on the Sea-Mite. Has prices, installation drawings and specs. Copy, if you want. "

" It looks like I'm in the

" It looks like I'm in the same boat (sorry) as Bill Lord. I know as little as he does, and my question is the same. So, I would appreciate it if anybody with answers could email me in addition. I'm getting the impression that this thread contains half of everyone who's ever heard of this engine.

Thanks in advance. "

Back