Logo

Yamaha T99ELHQ

kamlooky

"This is a 4 cycle twin water

"This is a 4 cycle twin water cooled outboard and I just discovered water in the engine oil. I have removed the head and have ordered a new head gasket and lower o-ring. The question I have is, does anyone know the head bolt torque spec's as well as tightening sequince? Also valve clearances would be appreciated Any other advice on this repair? Thanks in advance for any and all info. Regards."

Luke;

Do yourself a favor a

Luke;

Do yourself a favor and buy a manual. This site has one (I believe).

Jeff

"I need a kicker for 22' P

"I need a kicker for 22' Peregrine skiff, and have been advised by several to go with 9.9 4-cycle. The problem is I don't know one manufacturer from another. I've been told that a high-torque Yamaha is best, but there's a huge price difference between that and some others. I've been looking for a website that compares the 9.9s but cannot find one. Can anyone help me find a side-by-side comparison of the various 9.9s? Thanks in advance."

"The 4 strokes are heavy and p

"The 4 strokes are heavy and powerless compared to the 2 strokes, that are really good running motors now (since electronic ignition has been perfected). And the twp strokes idle better, if you want to do some troling.

Jeff"

Back