Logo

NEED PROP

I have an AQ125B 270 outdrive

I have an AQ125B 270 outdrive and i need to know where i can get a good priced prop. Anyone know where i can get a good deal on one or anyone have one laying around they would like to sell?

"What pitch & diameter are

"What pitch & diameter are we talking about? Also, long or short hub? I have some around, but I'm not sure about their condition (they may have some nicks).

In any case, you can try e-Bay."

I will get all that and let yo

I will get all that and let you know. it doesnt really matter about the nicks. i have broke a whole piece off of mine loading it upon the trailer.

"Justin, it may be cheaper for

"Justin, it may be cheaper for you to take it to a prop shop. If the missing piece is not too big, they may be able to repair it for about 40-50 bucks if you are lucky."

"Ouch!! Anyway, you may want t

"Ouch!! Anyway, you may want to check for numbers stamped in the prop so that you know the pitch & diameter. Also, measure the length of the hub."

I have no idea how to measure

I have no idea how to measure the prop. There is 14 19L on it and then there is a serial number on it but i cant really make it out. The length of the hub is 3 13/16ths. and the width is 3 3/8ths on the front and 4 1/8th on the back.

I sure need one. Im gonna give

I sure need one. Im gonna give you my phone number and you can call me when you have time or you can give me yours and tell me a time to call and i will do that. Mine is 1-662-299-2939.Thanks

Back