Logo

2001 Yamaha 225 VMax

sumrfield

When running at wide open thro

When running at wide open throttle its only turning 5200 RPM's when it should be turning 5800 RPM's. Does anybody have any idea what the problem might be??? Thanks!

I ran a pressure test and vacu

I ran a pressure test and vacuum test and everything tested good. Still sluggish coming out of the hole. Still turning only 5400 RPM. I drained the gas and checked all the fuel filters. I also cleaned injectors. Does anybody have any more suggestions why this motor is only turning 5400 RPM? Thank you!

"i have two 250hp ox66 2000 ya

"i have two 250hp ox66 2000 yamahas. they idle good, crusing throttle good but hesitate and are rough around 1800 to 2000rpm while getting on step. oxygen sensors check ok and fuel pumps check ok any auggestions"

I have cleaned the vst tank an

I have cleaned the vst tank and filter. I have also changed gas line and primer bulb. Still sluggish coming out of the hole. I have to rev-up in neutral and let it idle down and then give it gas to get out of the hole. Started smoking more than usual when first starting the boat now. Would this be something that would cause hesitation when coming out of the hole? At my witts end...THANK YOU!

I replaced the fuel pumps and

I replaced the fuel pumps and added a 10 micron filter . Went too the lake and everything worked good and ran great thanks for the help

Back