Logo

Beats me

yaboo

"2005 40 HP TRLD. Two years a

"2005 40 HP TRLD. Two years ago has the carbs rebuilt compliments of E-10. Switched to the Starbrite crap. Since then carbs kept going out of sync. Unveiled the boat for the season, and same old story...hesitates of you hit it out of idle. So, Pilot screws were out of wack, figued out that it was because they were vibrating loose as these are normally covered by plastic caps so u cant adjust them unless u do a rebuild. Readjusted and put clear silicone over them so the wont vibrate, better than drilling the caps. Resynched them with a promotion carb sync. Manuel gets a little gray, talk about sinking pre 2001 at 1000 RPM, not sure about post. Carbs are synched. For shoots and giggles, don't freak out, filled the water separotor filter with carb cleaner and ran it through just to see if it made any difference, see if I had to tear down..it didnt. Fuel pump is fine, starts great idles great, on plane runs great, ease it out of the hole, no problems, just cant hit the throttle hard again.

I think thats it..."

do you have the factory manual

do you have the factory manual?

number 300 needs to be 5hg less than 2 and 10hg less than 1

Back