Logo

Needed 100hp oil pickup screen

S

Scott Tichenor

"I need an oil pump pick-up sc

"I need an oil pump pick-up screen/tube for an early 60's 170cid 100hp Interceptor Marine engine.This is the very last part needed to finish this restoation!!Even a Ford part # for this item might help(there is a Ford emblem stamped into the pick-up, but no number. The part # from the original parts manual(Eaton Mfg.) is 2297."

"Carlos, thank you for the web

"Carlos, thank you for the web address, close, but no cigar! Kanter does not have pick-up screens. Anybody with another idea?"

"Scott,
Hope you get it. I

"Scott,
Hope you get it. I used to run a 120Hp (200 cu in)Interceptor with a Deaborn tranny in a 23' Broadwater Express. You brought back good memories. Have you tried a Ford dealer? I don't know where you're located but try my nephew John Homan at Griffin Ford in Louisberg, North Carolina. He's into old Olsmobiles and might have some sources. His dad owns Griffin. It's worth a shot."

"Hey Scott!
I'm also runn

"Hey Scott!
I'm also running a pair of 170's and would love to keep in touch with you if any questions were to come up!
Do you mind?
Thanks,
Ed"

"I have a 100hp interceptor ma

"I have a 100hp interceptor marine engine, it seems to be complete and I would be willing to part with the whole thing."

Back