Logo

Just bought a 30 hp tohatsu and looking for info

searain

The pee stream is a little wea

The pee stream is a little weak for my taste and I would like to put a new prop on it because the one on there now is kinda thrashed. It is an M30A2 but I do not know what year it is. Anyone know if there is a way to figure out what year it is without trying to get a hold of someone at tohatsu?

I know very little but ours &#

I know very little but ours (50) has a plate on the side with model and year along with a few specs. Dont' know if they all have that or not.
Joaty

If you don't mind me askin

If you don't mind me asking...how much did you pay for that motor? I am looking a that exact motor that I found for sale. I would like to get a ballpark price as to how much it is worth. Thanks.

"Hi Greg,
I don't mind bu

"Hi Greg,
I don't mind but I bought it with a boat attached so didn't get a price on just the motor. We paid 6500 for the boat and motor and I probably overpaid some but it was the exact boat I was looking for to use for scalloping and fishing. Didn't know anything about Nissan motors and, in fact, I didn't know they even made motors.... but now that I have it... it seems to be a great motor now that we tuned it up... We bought a manual and even with my no knowledge, I could follow the instructions to tune it.
Joaty"

Back