Logo

What does this dream mean

baba_bluey

Regular Contributor
"I keep havin this dream of go

"I keep havin this dream of going sharkfishing in my boat, and i start taking on water through the gimbal housing, while there is sharks all around the boat. I'm bored at work if you can't tell."

"Ed,
Perhaps you just dosed

"Ed,
Perhaps you just dosed off, and your co-workers are the sharks while you were out to get them.Then suddenly your computer broke down, when in the middle of printing an evaluation of them.hahahaha. As a scuba diver I have learned thru reports that you have a much greater chance of being killed by a coconut falling from a tree than having a shark attack you.So odds are in your favor.hahaha....Todd"

Sounds like you may have recen

Sounds like you may have recently watched a rerun of Jaws on the tube. That movie made a lasting impact on most people's view of sharks.

I have it on good authority that if you have enough beer with you while fishing sharks will never attack.

"Yo Rod,
Or is it that if

"Yo Rod,
Or is it that if you have enough beer you will not feel the shark bite.hahaha...
By the way-do not ever get the idea I like sharks.Have scuba dived with them and baracuda in Mexico 2 months ago.I do respect them,keep in mind.Just mind your own business and they let you alone....Todd"

"Take a good look at your boss

"Take a good look at your boss, best work buddy or anyone at work that you take fishing.
LOOK TO SEE IF THEY CAST THE SHADDOW OF A SHARK!
Dont trust anyone who likes to wear a suit."

"Ed...

Is this you?

<[im

"Ed...

Is this you?

149006.jpg

Wrench"

"As a former "Dream Reader

"As a former "Dream Reader" I see that the sharks are telling you to take your enemies shark fishing and help them all to fall overboard. The sharks will reward you by leading you to a sunken treasure ship. Yeah.
biggrin.gif
"

"Guy you read too much <[img]

"Guy you read too much
crazy.gif

Ed have you had a good look at your bellows lately ?? your dream may be trying to tell you that you are in fact about to sink.

Hey wrench ! I bet the guy on the kayak is sitting on a brown cushion.
uhoh.gif

Cheers
Peter C"

"i think what my dream is tell

"i think what my dream is telling me is to leave the boat on the trailer, load up a cooler with some beer, and fish in my back yard for the empty beer cans on the ground."

Back