Logo

Cannot find a Water pump for my 1971 60 hp johnson

motorsandhorses

I have a Johnson 1971 60 HP en

I have a Johnson 1971 60 HP engine that needs a new Water pump with the housing. I cannot seem to find anything at all for it. I find parts for it but not the housing unit included. I thought it was part number 18-3378 (from Sierra) but the housing holes are not in the same place as mine. Any help would be great. Is there another year that will bolt up too?

"that metal housing,will prob

"that metal housing,will prob have to come from a dealer....but,andrew has gotten dealer items before for guys on here........somehow....."

"We found Crowley Marine to ha

"We found Crowley Marine to have what we need but not sure if part 80 includes everything we need or not. WE need the housing, the gaskets, the seal rings, the impeller, yep everything. Here is the link to where we FINALLY found this old motors parts.
happy.gif

http://www.crowleymarine.com/brp_parts/diagrams/32336.cfm

So if someone understands what all comes with item 80 that would be great.

And yes if anyone else could help us get parts that would be a plus. We just need to fix the whole water pump."

"I understand that I just am n

"I understand that I just am not sure what parts I need per that diagram item 82 (I said the wrong number previously meant 82) says the housing, cup ??, Gasket and Impeller. But what about rings etc. Do you think that item 82 includes everything or should I buy more parts to go with it like #75, 76, 97, 98, 81 etc."

"the way they have that listed

"the way they have that listed,.i would order the other items...and obviously they are referring to the newer plastic hsng,as the old alum ones had no 'cup'....
sooo,yes,myself,...again,since they have it busted up as they do,i would order all u need along w/82."

Back