Logo

Broken nutstud extractor

"These work very well. Alot of

"These work very well. Alot of car dealships use these to get locking wheel nuts off of cars that have lost the puzzle key for fancy wheels. (the bad guys use these too). As a mechanic and a former emergency road service driver for CAA, I've used them in the past, and they work great. They wreck the nut while taking it off although as they bite into the outside of the nut to loosen it off.

Wrench"

"Wrench:

Locks only keep ho

"Wrench:

Locks only keep honest people honest. It's our 3rd day of rain in SW OH and even more snow/sleet w/thunder and lightening tonight.
rain.gif
snow.gif
"

"Guy...

The snow banks are

"Guy...

The snow banks are going down here as well with the last few days of rain. Supposed to get colder again tommorrow with more snow... But, when I lay awake in bed at night, I can faintly hear my boat calling my name.

Wrench"

"Wrench:

The last time I fi

"Wrench:

The last time I fished in Canada was July 1978. The days were beautiful and the nights were full of mosquito squadrons looking for a kill. I was in the Mahzenazing (sp) River Lodge just an hour south of Sudbury and east of Manitoulin Island. I drank 7 cases of beer that week and a bottle of bourbon; gained 20 pounds from the lodge food, shore lunch and beer. Oh yeah, we caught some fish. I was 27 yrs. old and had one hell of a time. The folks running the camp said they open in June 1st and close at the end of August due to the cold weather. They actually would cut block ice from the lake and store it in a small barn cut into the bank; covered the ice w/straw. Now am restricted to 2 oz. of booze a day so I don't bother drinking. Still love to fish though. The rain has stopped finally here. My boat doesn't call me; it yells at me!! When are we going? You're not getting any younger. Well, next week I am going come ice or snow.
uhoh.gif
I hope! I guess I'll give her a new set of plugs this week and light her up. She has to be ready for Tennessee 4/2.
sun.gif
Big smallmouth bass, walleyes and muskies on the menu. I'll probably catch a cold.
rofl.gif
"

"Quote: I believe these are al

"Quote: I believe these are also available at Sears

Yep, I got my set at Sears but seemed to have overpaid compared to these prices. ;-(
These are very, very nice to have in the tool chest! Imagine a slightly-rounded bolt head under a lot of torque... these will spin it off superfast where a socket will just continue the damage. Speaking of damage, as much as these seem to have an aggresive look, they actually don't ruin the bolt head as you'd expect... not that you'd reuse a rounded-off bolt but these would actually salvage a good, hard to remove bolt before getting ruined!

Thought I'd add my $0.02,
Eddie"

Back