Logo

Bellows greasesealant

"Ayuh,....

I use Merc's

"Ayuh,....

I use Merc's Bellows Adhesive for the installation,+ I Don't grease the bellows.....

For the U-joints,+ Gimbel Bearing I use the usual EP Gun Grease....
And I grease Often...."

"THX,

I guess I'm just

"THX,

I guess I'm just have to order every thing online

I really appreciate these direct links

THX again

Bill"

"Bill:

"I guess I'm

"Bill:

"I guess I'm just have to order every thing online"

The future is now. W/o the I-net I would not have been able to repair my boat and would not have met so many different people from all over the world. I hope that I have been able to help as many people with their problems as those that have graciously helped me.

I learn something new daily from this site run by Andrew M.--thanks Andrew!

It was 70 deg. F. last Sunday; today it's 28 deg. F., snowing like the North Pole and we're expecting 8" more by morning.
#&@x*+!?
snow.gif
sad.gif
"

"Hey Guy G

Didnt you say a

"Hey Guy G

Didnt you say a while ago that you were expecting to have your boat back in the water in the middle of March ??

Damm greenhouse effect.
wink.gif

Cheers
Peter C"

"Hey Peter:

It's not th

"Hey Peter:

It's not the middle of March yet. We have 8" of the white stuff on the ground this am with more predicted; it hasn't stopped yet. It actually was thundering last night. The weatherman said it is rare to happen but did.
snow.gif
crazy.gif

Down the hatch! Guy"

"Bill;
You can also use amber

"Bill;
You can also use amber/yellow weatherstrip cement available at AutoZone or wherever. This works fine if it will save you a special mail order.
Note that you don't need any on the exhaust bellows; only the driveshaft and lower shift cable bellows need to seal perfectly.

Peter; I was in NZ for a couple of weeks just recently. Would have liked to pay you a visit in Auzzie land for that shot of Scotch we spoke of, but it looked like a rather long swim!

Rod"

"Rod
Always welcome mate, the

"Rod
Always welcome mate, the scotch is in the rack and the fuel is in the boat.

When we refer to NZ here we always say "our friends across the ditch".

You could have tried the swim, there have been a few people rowing across there lately, you just have to watch out for the ships and the sharks.
Cheers
Peter C"

Back