Logo

Repowered TAMD40 with TAMD41A

bobt

Contributing Member
"Am replacing the old TAMD40s

"Am replacing the old TAMD40s with two TAMD41A...understand the tachs will not work and will need something different. Was told, the 41As tach picks up from the alternator and nearly any standard elect tach will work. Hard to believe, any help appriciated.
BT"

do you still have the old moto

do you still have the old motors.I need some parts or would like tobuy a compleate motor please let me know

"Rick,
I do still have the en

"Rick,
I do still have the engines and a batch of parts...some are new...some are junk. I plan to part them out soon, but should you need them sooner and as is, I'll be happy to make you a a good deal. Like you, I was looking for someone with parts or an engine for sale. Obviously there are not too many at reasonable prices, part of the reason I bought the other two engines. Send your contact info. I'm in Houma, Louisiana, 70363
Bob Theriot
[email protected]"

"Jamie,
No steering pumps, so

"Jamie,
No steering pumps, sorry. My system is independent of the engines. Wish I could help, but don't have any. Still haven't started teardown of the engines.

BT"

"Hi, new here. Have two MD40s

"Hi, new here. Have two MD40s in a 1931 Stephens. Looking for complete shop manuals for these motors. This is a repower project started by someone else now its my project.
Also looking for the hollow bolt and donut with hosebarb attached that is part of the fuel pump, believe it is a 5/16 hosebarb. Any assitance locating these would be much appreciated.
Thank you
AD"

Back