Logo

Tilt trim

toad

"I have a 1986 85hp force how

"I have a 1986 85hp force how hard is it to install a stock tilt and trim unit on this motor, the motor has no tilt and trim on it now. Any place I can get a how to or a exploded veiw of how it would go on. My motor is a 856x6l
thank you
jerry"

"Jerry, not difficult to do. M

"Jerry, not difficult to do. Most aftermarket manuals (seloc's etc) have sections on the power trim/tilt.

The only listing I see for that model is a hydraulic assist (shock) for the tilt and I can't find a listing for a "powered" unit at all.

You may have to go with an aftermarket kit or alternately find one that you can retrofit to serve what you are after."

"Can anyone send me info on as

"Can anyone send me info on assist shock lift for a 1986 85hp force, my motor didnt come with one on it, I bought a unit and need photos of a motor with that unit installed, that would help me out. Also I have the 2 relays but I guess I need a solonoid also it is a 2 wire set up a simple wire diagram sure would help.
Thanks
jerry"

"Do an Ebay search such as &#3

"Do an Ebay search such as "Chrysler Force Tilt Trim" in Ebay Motors Boat Parts section. I found mine there for 200.
146615.jpg
Chrysler / Force 70 - 150 Hp Tilt Trim

Back