Logo

Kermath SEA FLYER Does anyone know anything about this

P

pekka

"Hi! Does anyone know anything

"Hi! Does anyone know anything about the motor I have.. It's Kermath Sea Flyer - It's 6 cylinder flat head engine from the year ??????? Type number (or something): QXB Serial number (or something): 37192 I really would like to know more about this engine? When is manufactured? Where? What is techical specs / data?! All I kwow it's maded by Kermath but I've tried to search internet and found information about it but seems that nobody knows nothing about this..?!?! Are you the one who can help me with this Thanks for answering!!

Here's two photos of the machine:

photo1

photo2

Thanks in advance!

-Pekka"

"Pekka,

We offer a instruct

"Pekka,

We offer a instruction manual for the Kermath Sea Flyer as well as a service and parts manual for the QX Hercules engine (which is the block the engine based on). Click here.

Hopefully someone else can help you with some history and experience with the engine.

Regards,
Andrew Menkart
"

" Re Hercules QXB series engin

" Re Hercules QXB series engines: My MoToRs truck repair manual lists the QXB series engine as being 205 cu.in; 3 1/4 x 4 1/8 stroke; 5.85 :1 compression, 67 hp at 3500 rpm and 150 pounds torque at 1000 rpm. Hope this helps. "

Back