Logo

Honda ob 225 problem

bluegixeron1

i was at home and one of the g

i was at home and one of the guys i work with tells me that one of our boats w/ the honda 225 wasnt pissing right. and the alarm keeps going off. (im assuming its the high temp alarm) but just looking to hear some opinions it could be. those are the only 2 symptoms ive heard of so sorry for the lack of info. any input is appreciated thanks

"no pee would be overheat alar

"no pee would be overheat alarm, it would be continuous

225 are know for the 02 sensor also"

if you are having a problem wi

if you are having a problem with the (pissing) it could be clogged try sticking a paper clip up there and root around. If that does not work then there is a flow problem. The (pisser) is a flow indicator for the VST the vapor separator tank. It cools the fuel prior to it bieng injected into the fuel rail. If in the even that you are getting a high temp alarm (depending on the length of time it takes to sound) it could be the water pump (easy fix) or an obstuction in the water passageways. the O2 wont set it off.

just wondering if the pisser n

just wondering if the pisser not working would this affect running of motor?

"hey thanks just n time i fixe

"hey thanks just n time i fixed this prob but my engine still missin over 2 tho revs and i cant get any power i think its either the high pressure or low pres pump but not quite sure how to determine which.i have replaced all filters and o ring in high pressure,cheers for any ideas."

Back