Logo

Old style cleat

am_dew

Advanced Contributor
"Does anyone know where I can

"Does anyone know where I can find a cleat that looks like this? Or does anyone know what style these are called? Thanks!
116256.jpg
cleat

What type of boat did it come

What type of boat did it come from? I am going to a bone yard soon and can look around for one if I know the type or year of boat to look for.

Rob

"Thanks Rob. My boat was made

"Thanks Rob. My boat was made in 1972 by a local company called Delta in Antioch, California, who I am all but sure is out of business now. This cleat measures approx 4 inches across."

"I may be wrong, but I don&#39

"I may be wrong, but I don't think Delta Sport Boats is the same Delta who made my boat...they appear to only resell boats, but I will call them and find out for sure."

"Bob, perhaps the name and cit

"Bob, perhaps the name and city was just coincidental, but maybe worth a shot..."

If you have a sample... even a

If you have a sample... even a broken sample. I can make new ones out of brass or aluminum

that is the same cleat that is

that is the same cleat that is used on the bow of my 1975 searay srv 190. i could not find anyone who could order them so i had mine rchromed. it cost me about 100 bucks for the pair but they are what i needed.

That is also the same cleat on

That is also the same cleat on my 84 sleekcraft. I lost one this weekend and will be looking for one too.

Back