Logo

200HP alarm on one engine when in high speed

samson

When in high speed I have alar

When in high speed I have alarm on one engine when go back in eadle engine still in alarm for 30sec. then alarm goes away and I can fly again over the water for 30min the alarm comes back. when pulling out one of the two sensors on the engine no more alarm but this is not the way to do. can you pls let me know what can be done? thanks

"what year? 2 or 4 stroke
ala

"what year? 2 or 4 stroke
alarms are water in fuel, low oil, overheat

what did the yamaha gauge say when alarm??"

"Hi Just-in Time, thanks to he

"Hi Just-in Time, thanks to help me out.
year is 2005 and it's a 2 stroke.
I have no display where I can see water in fuel, low oil, my thoughts is over head but the water who comes out the boat is good, not cold but normal what I check out on my other engine, same temperature.
Now what I did today, I replace the two alarm sensors on the engine. I took the boat out and 5 min later in full speed the same alarm came up. Now faster then other times. any suggestion? again thanks in advance for your help. Sam"

so you are not using yami gaug

so you are not using yami gauges?

what is the exact model number of the motor please

"2000, 200 hp ox66 horn interm

"2000, 200 hp ox66 horn intermittingly sounds @ 4000+rpms. Full resevoir light is on...engine resevior is full. Owner's manual suggests this indicates clogged oil filter. Is there a filter between engine resevior and engine? After a few minutes restart engine and runs until 4000+rpms when horn sounds again. Twin engine set up, this is the starbord eng."

Back