Logo

Prices on a new motor

cyador20

"Hey all. I'm in the mark

"Hey all. I'm in the market to get a new yamaha motor for my boat. I'm tired of all the issues I'm having with my 100HP carbureted 4 stroke. Had a carb job done at Central Florida Marine that ran almost $1k, and it ran crappier than ever. Turns out they synced the bottom 3 carbs wrong, only one of them was sync'ed right. buddy who's a marine mechanic who just did a carb job for me, and now its runs much better so he gets free trips whenever we go. But thats all besides the point. I was wondering about prices for a new yamaha 90hp or 115hp fuel injected 4 stroke, with tilt/trim. Anyone know where I can find pricing on those?"

"Steven, in Canada, Yamaha put

"Steven, in Canada, Yamaha puts their MSRP right on their website. And while the prices, in some cases are a few thousand bucks different than what the dealers sell for, gives you a good idea of a "start price".

Up north here the 90 lists at just under 10k and the 115 a little over 12k.

At numerous dealers on the web you can pick up "non-current" models for considerably less - just try a search...."

"Would agree with Just-In-Time

"Would agree with Just-In-Time, if you don't then you will wish you did before very long (typical boat syndrome)

And saw a 115 listed, new, for about 7K when I did a dealer search - Hey, that's already 5K off the MSRP
"

Back