Logo

1969 crisscraft constalation

T

tom hagler

engines 327f x 2 with paragon

engines 327f x 2 with paragon transmission. dont know the ratio or type of fluid used for the transmission starboard transmission wont shift and leaks fluid no forward or reverse lots of neutral. ay sugestions on fluid type and what might need t o be done

WOW. Nice boat though I thin

WOW. Nice boat though I think Connie is spelled wrong. These older trans used straight 30 engine oil. Pull the stick on the port tranny to verify if it is oil or dexron ATF. Is the dripping fluid red (ATF) or oil? As far as not engaging probably the forward clutch is not engaging. Worse case planetary or reduction gear failure or broken output shaft. Do you have a model #? It should be on the cover.

i have a cc cavalier 33'

i have a cc cavalier 33' with twin 283f and paragon trannies they use dextron atf nothing else.

" Tom,

Can you provide

" Tom,

Can you provide a tranny model #? Models 0xkb,1xe,2xe,3xe,35xe,4xe3 use 30 w oil. Newer uses ATF. "

"I HAVE SEVERAL PARAGON TRANSM

"I HAVE SEVERAL PARAGON TRANSMISSIONS FOR CHRIS CRAFT ENGINES IF ANYONE IS IN NEED OF THEM AND MANY OTHER CHRIS CRAFT PARTS AND ENGINES LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED AND I'LL REPLY WITH PRICES THANX TO ALL FOR READING MY POST [email protected]"

Back