Logo

96 Nautique GT40

navyflyer

"Help. The boat will not run.

"Help. The boat will not run. I turn the key and the boat fires and runs for a second or so and them dies. I have changed the low pressure fuel pump, the fuel relay, checked both leads to the fuel pumps and they are powered while the engine is turning over. I have checked the three circut breakers and they are all closed. I checked the fuel pressure and it initially spiked at about 40 PSI but after that is mainrained about 32 PSI which is low per engine spec. If I position the throttle forward of neutral with tranny disenaged the engine will rev up to the corresponding position but then stalls. Also, when the key is turned on the fuel pump does not run to prome but I cannot figure out why, like I said before they receive owere when engine is cranking over but I am unsure why its not priming.
Any suggestions."

if you want the manual shoot m

if you want the manual shoot me an e-mail
how are the fuel filters
water in fuel?

i have the same problem with m

i have the same problem with my 95' nautique except it will run for a little while then cut out. fires right up and dies again instantly. will do this about 20-30 times before running constantly again. what part was wrong with your lanyard. thanks justin

Back